Tuesday, April 15, 2008

One of our friends (The Nolts) gave us a great idea of starting a blog to keep our friends and family updated on what we are up to. Since Camden has been born, a lot of people have been asking for updated pictures and even though we update Myspace there are others that don't have that so we thought this would be a great way to keep everyone updated without sending out various emails.

Camden is growing up so fast. He is 7 1/2 weeks old. We were at the doctors over a week ago and at that time he weighed 10 lbs. 15 ounces and had grown an inch and a half to 22 1/2 inches. We found out that he has problems with Acid Reflux which resulted in him being quite fussy sometimes. He is now on Zantac and we are beginning to notice quite a difference. He is becoming a more pleasant baby. Of course, he still has his days but they have become less often. His next appointment is next Friday. I am interested to see how much he has gained but I am not looking forward to his shots. I am sure he is not going to be very happy with me that day!

Camden in his play gym

Camden & Izzy - Best Buds

Check back often to see updates on what our family is up to and how much Camden is growing!

2 comments:

My Organized Life said...

What a cutie! I am so glad you decided to do this as well.

katie lynn said...

It's a great idea! I currently keep one too! I don't have a cute baby to post pics of though. Maybe soon....

I'll read regularly!

Katie (Geshay) Hall