Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend @ Ocean City

We spent our Labor Day weekend down at Ocean City, Maryland with a bunch of our friends. The weather was beautiful but unfortunately Camden was not feeling so hot the entire weekend. He had a temperature most days and was just not himself. We think he is cutting a tooth and are praying that the little tooth comes in very soon! Of course, Camden was the only boy this weekend but that did not bother him one bit. As you will see below, we had a photo shoot one night with the kids. I posted one of the few pictures from the group of kids where Camden is not screaming off his head. We were trying to get everyone's attention and I think he was scared. You will also notice that he lost his shirt for almost all the pictures. That is due to him projectile vomiting all over himself and my white shirt when we were 15 minutes into it. Poor guy! Even though Camden was fussier than normal, we were still able to enjoy our time at the beach and with our friends. Hopefully we can make this a tradition to do every year. I think the kids will enjoy being together more and more as they get older. I hope that everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. Goodbye summer! :(






No comments: