Sunday, March 1, 2009

Camden Turns One!!

Camden turned 1 this past Monday (the 23rd) so we had a birthday party for him with family and friends the Saturday before. Camden got lots of fun presents but I think his favorite thing was eating the cake. He was not into opening all the presents so luckily his two little buddies (Eden & Kaiah) helped me out. Here are some pictures from his 1st birthday party! I can't believe my little baby is turning into a toddler.

Opening a present with Pappy

Eden helping with the unwrapping

Kaiah waiting to play with the new toy

Enjoying his cupcake
Enjoying some chocolate cake after the cupcake


The ride home from the big party - Camden was so tired!! Too much excitement for such a little boy!
Camden had his one year checkup on Wednesday where we found out he had his first ear infection. The doctor said that in a few days, we probably would have noticed a fussier clingy boy. He is now on amoxicellan (sp?) twice a day and children's ibuprofin to help out with the pain. As long as he has his ibuprofin in him, he is as good as normal. He is still in the 75th percentile for weight, height, and head. At least he is proportionate. He still refuses to walk anywhere. I think he is too independent and he is happy getting around how he knows how. Someday soon he will start walking, I can feel it! Have a great weekend everyone!! :)

No comments: