I just realized that I never wrote a post about our new addition that we are expecting in mid-October. I was surprised to find out that I was pregnant when I had a doctors appointment in February. I knew the possibility was there that we could get pregnant but due to my body not quite being back to normal, I just figured it would be a little bit. We were hoping to have our children at least 2 years apart so I guess we got our wish. Camden and the baby should be around 20 months apart.The picture above was taken the day that we found out that I was pregnant. I made the shirt for Camden while Derrick was at work and Camden greeted him at the door with the shirt to tell Derrick that he was going to be a dad another time around. We then emailed the picture to our parents to tell them the good news. I think we caught them off guard. I have my ultrasound scheduled tonight at 5:30 so we are hoping that the baby will cooperate so that we can find out if Camden will have a little brother or sister. We are excited and a little anxious at the same time when we think of becoming a parent of two. I am sure there will be some stressful days (or maybe a lot of stressful days) but we are excited to grow our family again. We will make sure to keep you posted on how the little one is doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment