Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 is here - Quick Update

I apologize for not posting the past two months. We have been busy celebrating the holidays and honestly haven't had much to share either. We have been on the waiting list since end of September so we can get a call at anytime but have no idea when that call will come. We had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends and closed off the year by celebrating that 2013 should be the year we become a family of 5. We are so excited to add another addition. I even think the boys are getting excited about it since Camden asked me the other week if we could go shopping for something for the baby. We ended 2012 by trying to finish up tons of growth chart orders that people placed for gifts. We were so blessed by how many people got behind us and supported us. Next on my list is to get the nursery decorated and ready to welcome our little baby home. I will do my best to post once and awhile so you know where we stand however I can't promise long posts since the next few months could be very busy with Derrick switching jobs and another tax season starting. I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years with your family and friends. Here's to 2013! May it be another blessed year!!

No comments: