Sunday, June 8, 2008

Busy week

It has been a little while since I lasted posted and there hasn't really been too much going on. That all changed this week. This has been a very busy week. Grammy and Auntie Amber visited us at the beginning of the week. We spent time scrapbooking which left me some time to work on Camden's album. I am almost finished with his first month. Derrick and I have taken so many pictures of him since he was born and there are too many good ones that I have to include them all. I think this kid is going to need 2 albums to hold his first year pictures. Hopefully we take at least half as many pictures with the next child. Grandpa and Grandma also came for a visit this weekend. We had fun going out to eat and getting icecream.
I think the highlight of Camden's weekend was purchasing his first pool. Camden and I had visited Lauren and Izzy on Friday and tried out her pool. Camden was not too sure about it because the water was still pretty cold. We stopped by Babies R Us on Saturday and Derrick thought we should go ahead and get Camden his own pool. He is so spoiled! We want him to get used to the water before we go to the beach and we also want him to get a little sun before then so we figured this will work out great. We gave it a try today and we think he really enjoyed it. We lathered him up with sunscreen and used the canopy on the pool to keep him out of the sun since it was so hot. The water was much warmer than Friday and he seemed to enjoy himself. Now everyone knows how I will be spending my afternoons with him. I may even continue to spend time in it when he lays down for a nap. :) Here are some pictures from the week. Enjoy and I hope that everyone keeps cool!




Grammy & Camden

Auntie Amber & Camden

Hanging out with Grandpa

Ready to get in my pool



Enjoying the pool with my daddy





























1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh... Bumbo in the pool. GREAT IDEA! I was glad you posted an update (eventhough I keep pretty current on Camden's life...) I still check this thing all the time! :)