Friday, June 27, 2008

Growing So Fast!

Camden went to the doctor this morning for his 4 month appointment. He has grown to be 26 inches long and he now weighs 16 pounds 5 ounces. What a big boy he is growing to be! The doctor was pleased with his growth. He got 3 shots but he took them like a champ. He screamed when he got them but by the time the bandaids were on he was calmed down. He even started talking again while I was dressing him. I guess he will be a tough kid!

We have had a busy week! Last Friday, I started a fed Camden cereal for the first time. We have been one feeding a day and he is starting to really understand how to eat. Derrick fed him last Saturday and we took a video. I will try to post it separate from this posting in case there are any problems with it. I posted some pictures below from feeding him last Saturday. He was smiling and squealing the whole time however he would stop and be serious every time he saw the camera. What a ham! It is so fun to watch him learn to eat and he loves to make a mess! He tries to shove his hand in his mouth after each bite and cereal goes EVERYWHERE! I can't wait to try all the other foods in the next two months.
Take notice of the cereal all over his face! :)

Daddy feeding Camden! I don't know who enjoyed it more!
Sunday was spent at Izzy's 1st birthday party. There were kids everywhere. Unfortunately Camden is too small to play with them but they do provide entertainment for him. Derrick's parents and mine were also at the party so he was spoiled! If he wanted to walk around, he got to walk around! I think he is going to love when his grandparents are around because he will get away with everything!! Check out his cool sunglasses. They are a little big and his nose is too small to hold them up so they are always falling off his face.
Mommy & Camden at Izzy's party
What a cool kid! :)
Camden and some of his friends! Do you notice how the girls out number him? From left to right - Kaiah, Kenzee, Camden, Isaac, Malia, Izzy, and Eden.


Camden also started playing in the ExerSaucer that we borrowed from Izzy. He loves all of the fun things to play with and squeals most of the time that he is in there. It is great entertainment for him and allows me to get cleaning or cooking done.

No comments: