We are back from the beach and trying to adjust to normal day life once again. I believe Camden is going through grandparent and Auntie Amber withdrawl. He is not getting half of the attention that he got last week however he is enjoying the no sunscreen. He was not a fan of getting sunscreen put on him from head to toe twice a day.
We had a great time at the beach and as many of you probably expected, we took lots and lots of pictures. So many that I believe I will ave to divide my posts into 3 different ones. Derrick purchased Adobe Photoshop while we were at the beach to use for editing our photos. We are still trying to get the hang of it. It has so many more options than what we are accustomed to. If it wasn't for that, I know Derrick would have all of our 494 pictures edited and ready for me to post. I have been holding off my posts because I was hoping that we would get more pictures edited by now. Unfortunately, our schedule has been very busy since we have come home so we haven't had too much time to play around with it. Hopefully Derrick will find time to play with it this weekend so I can post some more pictures very soon.
This post includes pictures from the 1st day of our trip. We arrived at Myrtle Beach around 9 am which was great because Camden slept the entire trip down. We only had to stop once to feed him and we made it down there by his next feeding. We went out for breakfast and then hit the beach. We were so excited to get him in the water and see what he thought. He was not too sure of it, as you can tell from the pictures below, but by the end of the week he LOVED it. He was such a water baby. He would kick around and wear himself out. I have posted lots of pictures from our first day below. As I mentioned above, I hope to have more pictures posted this weekend.

The ride down to the beach.
Toes in the ocean for the 1st time
He was not too sure of the water.
1st Family Shot at the Beach - Of course Camden is not looking.
Group shot by the water. Everyone came down to take pictures and watch Camden get in for the first time.
Camden in his floaty in the lagoon.
Camden & Daddy in the Lagoon
He loved the swimming in the water!
Camden meet your friend for the week - Skylar. Skylar was a little southern 2nd grader that came up to us on the first day. She LOVES babies and would visit our umbrellas multiple times a day to see Camden. She was a great buddy!
Look at that smile - He is just like his mom and dad - He LOVES the beach!
No comments:
Post a Comment