He has also found his toes and loves to grab ahold of them while lying on his back. He is so close to rolling over from back to stomach but often gives up half way there. I am sure it will come soon and then we won't be able to let him lay anywhere except the floor or crib. :)




We went back to Greencastle a few weekends ago to attend a Hagerstown Sun's minor league baseball game. This was Camden's 1st baseball game and hopefully just the first of many. Camden had plenty to look at but started to get tired of all of the noise around 9:30 so we had to leave a little early. We tried taking a family shot at the game but Camden kept moving his head to block part of Derrick's face. Finally we got a shot where he wasn't blocking Derrick's face but of course then he didn't look at the camera.



Lately, Camden has wanted only me to put him to bed at night. One night Derrick decided he was going to put Camden to bed and he wasn't going to give up even though Camden put up a good fight. I was downstairs and could hear Camden screaming for awhile. It then went quite and after another 15-20 minutes I decided to go up to see what was going on since Derrick had not come back downstairs. Below is what I found when I went upstairs. I couldn't help taking a picture. I just thought it was so cute. I guess Derrick won but Camden sure wore him out.
Yesterday Camden and I went over to visit Lauren, Izzy, and Norrah. Izzy and Camden were sitting beside each other and we don't have any recent pictures of them together so I thought I should take one. We didn't want Norrah to feel left out so I got a quick shot of her too. What cute kids!! :)


It is hard to believe it is already the middle of July. We are growing anxious to go to the beach in a few weeks. I hope that everyone is having a great summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment