It has been a little while since I wrote last. Sorry! Things have been very busy with our family and we haven't been taking as many pictures of Camden (which is probably a good thing considering he is on his way to have 2 full baby books already!). It is so hard for us to believe that it is October already! September flew by. October is a month packed with activities. We visited friends in DC this past weekend. There are plans to go to Baltimore next weekend. The next weekend Derrick is playing in a golf tournament while I am with the girls scrapbooking and then we have Messiah's homecoming. We are headed to Stone Harbor the next weekend and then it is November! Wow, we are going to have a busy month!Camden is now 7 months old. He has not started crawling yet however we think it is not too far off. He is constantly trying to reach for a new toy and often face plants trying to get there. He hasn't gotten the concept that he can move. He is rolling everywhere which makes us have to be on constant watch if he is on our bed! It is just so hard to believe how big he is getting and how fast the past 7 months have gone by. We are enjoying the wonderful fall weather and are planning on finding some time soon to take some fall pictures of Camden. I hope that everyone is doing well and enjoying this beautiful time of year. I will try to post more this month then I did in September. Take care everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment