Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Recent Pictures

It has been awhile since I have posted so I thought I would put up some recent pictures of Camden. He has 4 teeth now and he loves to eat the food we are eating. His new food this week was beef stew. We couldn't get the pieces cut up fast enough for him. He is such a joy and continues to do new things all the time. We have been so busy getting ready for Christmas and hanging out with family & friends that we haven't had too many opportunities to take pictures. It is my goal to take some Christmas pictures before the weekend is over since Christmas is right around the corner. I hope that each of you are enjoying this time of the year!
Camden loves eating snacks from his snacktrap!

This picture is a little blurry but you can see all 4 of his teeth!

Eating fruit puffs!
This was a picture we took two Sundays ago when Camden woke up from his nap. He loves to move himself into the corner of his crib which results in his hair going EVERYWHERE!
Camden loves reading books!
He flips through them page by page and goes from one book to the other.

No comments: