Sunday, November 1, 2009

A few random pictures from the last few weeks

I was lucky to have my mom come and stay the entire second week that Jaxsen was home. Auntie Amber came up for a few days as well. The one day Amber and I took Camden and Jaxsen to a park near by since it was so nice out and most of our time in the week before was being spent in the house. We picked up McDonalds for lunch and had a picnic at the park. Jaxsen slept the entire time we were there. Camden enjoyed chasing the squirrels and playing with sticks. Here are a few pictures from our few hours at the park. (I am not sure why but I feel like blogger is making my pictures fuzzy. I apologize that they do not look the best.)
We went down to Greencastle last weekend for a visit with family. Here are some pictures from that weekend.
Jaxsen and me with Kylie, Lakyn, and Great Grandma Hulock. Jaxsen and Lakyn are
only 2 days apart but almost 2 pounds difference.
Great Grandma Hulock with her two great grandkids. Jaxsen and Lakyn
Great Grandma Martin
Great Grandma Doyle
Aunt Melanie with Jaxsen
Aunt Kay reading books to Camden

No comments: