We haven't been taking nearly as many pictures of Jaxsen as we did of Camden. Our days are so full and go so fast. There are so many times that I want to pick up the camera but can't get to it in time. Derrick says that we are going to go for higher quality pictures this time around instead of taking pictures of every little thing. Here are a few pictures we have managed to capture the past week and a half of our two little guys.
4 generations - Derrick, Camden, Great-Grandma Hulock, Jaxsen, and Grandpa Hulock
Things are going pretty well adjusting to a family of 4 however I have had lots of help. Derrick was home last week with me and my mom was willing to come spend the week with me this week. Next week is when the real adventure will begin. I think we will be fine - at least most hours of the day. Have a great day everyone!!






No comments:
Post a Comment