Sunday, January 10, 2010

Farm Show 2010

Derrick spent yesterday going snowboarding with friends so I met my parents at the Farm Show in Harrisburg to take the kids. Camden loved seeing all the animals, watching some of the rodeo, eating ice cream, and seeing the different activities that were going on. I think I will have to make this a tradition to take him every year. I am sure he will love it just as much over the next few years. Here are some pictures from our day.
Riding the carousel with Pappy
Milking his first cow!
He was so proud of himself
Watching the rodeo
All tuckered out. Waiting for Pappy to pick us up in the car
This picture wasn't taken yesterday but it is just a cute one that I caught of Camden over the past few weeks. He loves playing football especially with a baseball hat on.

No comments: