Since we were so busy on Sunday, we spent Monday hanging out and then getting together with friends for dinner. We opened up the Hulock baby pool on Monday. Camden was SOOO excited. I made the mistake of mentioning that we were going to get out the pool before I was ready to and he was bothering me about it until I finally got it out and started the water. It was such a hot day so Derrick and I didn't mind sitting by the water with the boys. They both loved it. Camden poured water into his bucket for half the time and then the other half of the time was spent dancing and jumping. Our pool was sitting on our deck so I am surprised he didn't have lots of bruises on him the next day. He doesn't seem to mind at all. It was a great weekend spent with family and friends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment