Sunday, August 22, 2010

It has been awhile.....

It has been awhile since my last post. I apologize but life is just so crazy lately. I LOVE the summer but I am hoping things will slow down a little this fall. Of course I always think that and then our calendar gets filled up more and more. Derrick and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on June 25th. We decided to do a Trash the Dress Session (TTD) last summer when friends of ours did one. We thought it would be a great way to celebrate our 5 year anniversary and also a good way to push me to fit back into my dress after Jaxsen was born. Our dear friend, Holly, took pictures for us at when we were in Ocean City for a long weekend. We loved getting dressed up and getting updated pictures of the two of us. Here are some of our favorites. Holly took so many awesome pictures but I could only put so many on here. I would encourage everyone to do this. It was SO MUCH FUN!!
 

No comments: