Here are some of our pictures from our annual Myrtle Beach vacation with our families. We had a great time once again. Both Camden and Jaxsen loved the sand and the water. Camden enjoyed jumping in the waves, "decorating" the shore, and jumping in the pool. Jaxsen loved just getting sand EVERYWHERE! Both kids were usually worn out by nap time. We had beautiful weather for our vacation and with two sets of Grandparents plus Aunt Amber around, Derrick and I got to relax and enjoy a vacation without chasing after two kids the entire time. The end of our trip usually signifies the end of summer for us. It is hard to believe that summer is already over. Camden and I were just sitting at the computer looking through old videos and it is amazing how much both boys have grown up since the start of summer. It makes me both excited and sad to think of all the changes they will go through by next summer. I hope that everyone enjoyed their summer. I think I am ready for fall to come around now! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment