I can't believe that it is August 12th ALREADY!! I know that summer's have always seemed to fly by ever since we had summer breaks from school however I feel like this summer is flying by faster than ever. Maybe it is the fact that I have two little boys to entertain and to laugh at. The boys have been growing up so fast and enjoying all of their time outside. The boy's sport of choice this summer is BASEBALL. It has progressed from playing with wiffle balls and bats in the front yard in the spring to now playing with baseballs and metal bats at the baseball field down the street. We pratice hitting, catching, pitching, and infield stops. Of course Jaxsen doesn't really have a choice in what we are doing at this time. He is along for the ride but his heart seems to be turning to baseball as well. The boys have enjoyed their summer playing in the sprinkler, swimming, camping, running around the playgrounds, and now we are ready to enjoy the last bit of summer at the beach. Watch out beach - here comes the Hulock boys. Here are a few pictures of the boys doing what they do best - playing baseball. I am hoping to post some more pictures soon.
Feeding the ducks at the campground
Don't know what to call this outfit.
We did not pose him. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment