Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Stone Harbor Weekend

Last weekend was spent with our parents and my sister (Aunt Amber) at Stone Harbor, NJ. It has been a tradition the past few years for our parents to rent a condo in Stone Harbor for a long weekend in September. Due to a hurricane, we didn't go until October last year which resulted in only an hour or two being spent on the beach. This year's weather was so much nicer! We had a weekend full of sun, bike rides (well everyone except Camden & I), walks, shopping, playing on the beach and at the park, and lots of junk food! It was great!! Saturday was a little chilly. We had to wear long sleeves on the beach in order not to be freezing. Sunday was BEAUTIFUL! A few of us even got burnt!! The weekend went by way too fast! I am already anticipating our beach trips next summer. Here are some pictures from one of our last weekends away!!
Derrick and Camden had a great time playing on the beach together. Camden loved chasing Derrick around and then Derrick would jump over him which Camden thought was hilarious. He couldn't get enough of it. Poor Derrick got worn out from jumping all the time! :)
Taking a break for some water at the playground
Derrick mid jump again at the playground
Joe & Crystal (Grandpa & Grandma) Sisters!
Mom & Dad
Derrick & I with my 37 week belly bump
Camden Michael (almost 19 months)
Our family of 3
Kisses from Mom
Camden sharing the grass with Jaxsen
Camden's school picture. He posed himself on this one. Derrick had to be fast in order to catch it.

This coming weekend we are heading to Greencastle to visit friends and family before Jaxsen arrives. It is hard to believe that I only have a little over two weeks until my due date. I am ready to be done being pregnant but anxious about what our new normal will look like. I am also a little nervous about labor this time around. I feel like it is new to me again since last time I had to get induced. Thankfully I have not shown signs of swelling like I did last time so we are hoping that inducing is not an option this time around. We still have a few more things to get done before this little man arrives but for the most part, we are ready. Hopefully I will get a chance to post again before Jaxsen arrives. If not, I guess pictures of him will be one of my next posts. :) Have a great week everyone!

No comments: