Are you excited for Christmas? I am! I think I have been excited about it for 2 weeks now. I just received our Advent Calendar in the mail today and I wish it was December 1st so that we could put it up and start using it. I am trying to do things ahead of schedule this year. Shutterfly is offering a great deal right now. Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow this link http://bit.ly/sfly2010.
I have always loved Shutterfly’s cards and have used them the past few years. I love giving them and receiving them to decorate our refrigerator. This year I am considering using the Pretty Poinsettia Print (http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/pretty-poinsettia-print-christmas-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93479&fe=16) or the Gifted Tag Card design (http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/gifted-tag-christmas-4x8-photo-card-4x8-photo?sortType=1&storeNode=93480).
Shutterfly makes it so easy. You select your picture or pictures, download it on their site, choose your design, and personalize the card how you like and you are done. The cards generally arrive a week later with envelopes to address and mail out. Check out their site for more designs. http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery. I am sure they will have a design that you love! Another popular item in our family is their calendars. http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars. What an easy and personable Christmas gift this is! Hop on over to Shutterfly today to see what deals they are featuring and get started on your Christmas shopping early!!
No comments:
Post a Comment