
Black Friday is almost over and I am sure there are still people on your Christmas list that you are contemplating on what to get them. Are you looking for some cute crafty ideas on what to get your friends and family? You should hop on over to my best friend's blog on Monday, November 29th to check out the exciting raffles and silent auctions going on. http://www.luadopts.blogspot.com/ All proceeds will go to the adoption of the little Uhrich and Davenport babies. If you are new to their stories then check out previous posts on Lauren's blog for all the details.
Sneak peeks have been posted on Lauren's blog as well as facebook. See here. See here. There are so many cute things that they are offering. Here are some of my favs: 2 hours of cleaning (who doesn't like to have a clean house without the work), a 60 minute massage, the wall hooks, jewelry trees, and kid hand knit hats. I am going to have a hard time figuring out what things I want to bid/raffle on. Join in on the fun on Monday, November 29th!!
No comments:
Post a Comment