I thought I would provide a quick update on where things stand right now for us. We have handed in all of our preliminary questionnaires and just heard this morning from the social worker assigned to our homestudy. It looks like we might have our first of three homestudy meetings next Sunday. Thoughts of the homestudy process overwhelms and stresses me out but I am sure all will work out as it has so far.
We continue to be blessed by others who are willing to help support our adoption. As many of you know, I am responsible for the finances in our family so part of that is keeping track of what we have and what we will need to complete our adoption. It is quite overwhelming for me and often makes me go into despair wondering how everything will work out. Derrick then comforts me to tell me that it will work out. Often right after I go into this "despair" the Lord then provides a donation to our adoption from someone or an order for more growth charts (see post coming this week) to encourage me that He knows and He is in this all the way. Over and over again I am overwhelmed by how the Lord is showing that He is in this and He is in control.
If we come to your mind, please pray for us as we walk through this process. We are growing eager to go through this process and bring our little girl home.
1 comment:
Hey I think I want a big ruler, too! (growth chart) -mel
Post a Comment