Friday, August 10, 2012

Mark Your Calendars + An Update

Mark your calendars for our 2nd yard sale and bake sale to raise money towards our adoption costs. This yard sale will take place at our house in Mountville, PA on Saturday, August 25th at 8am. If you have any items that you would like to donate to be sold, please contact us. We are willing to take anything with hopes of turning your "trash" into "treasures" for our adoption. I will try to make a post of the big items for sale closer to the sale in case anyone is interested in purchasing them. :)

We have our 3rd and final meeting of our homestudy this Wednesday night. I am anxious and excited to be done with this part of the process. At this time I only have my personal thoughts on when things should be wrapped up and finalized. I will of course ask those questions on Wednesday night. Please be praying for us, especially Wednesday night from 6-8. This part of the process has been harder than I even imagined and I hope that what comes across to our social worker is an accurate picture of who we are.

We are continuing to sell the Growth Charts which have been such a blessing to our adoption fund. If you are interested, please check out the details in the previous post or message me for more details.

No comments: