Wednesday, February 10, 2010

February Weekend Snow Storm

We (Danielle & the kids) got stuck in Greencastle this past weekend (5th - 7th) when the snow hit. We went down to Greencastle Friday morning so that I could go to a hair appointment and also to attend Tab's baby shower on Saturday afternoon. The shower was later pushed back to Sunday due to all the snow we got. To be honest - I was a little skeptical that it would be as bad as the weathermen were predicting. I guess I should have listened. Greencastle ended up getting close to 2 feet of snow and we were stuck at my parents house until Sunday morning when the roads were okay to drive on. Poor Derrick was stuck at our house all by himself on Saturday. He got bored without us around. I probably could have come up with many projects to get accomplished on a day to myself but that wasn't the case. Here are some pictures from the Friday and Saturday of snow in February. Dad and I took Camden outside for a little bit late Friday afternoon. He loved walking around in all the snow and playing with Matty. He also started saying Matty while we were down there. It sounds more like "Ma - E."

These pictures were from Saturday when Amber and Dad went out with Camden. I had a work conference call that I had to be on but I was able to catch some pictures before heading inside.

And here is Jaxsen enjoying the warmth inside. He didn't care if he couldn't go out and play with his big brother. I am sure that won't be the case next year.

No comments: