Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Almost 2 year old!

Here is my almost 2 year old. We had his 2 year checkup last night. To say that he was not a fan of stripping down and having the doctor look at him would be an understatement. He was fine and thought everything was wonderful until I started making him take off his clothes. I think he thought Jaxsen was just going to get looked at. Poor guy! He screamed from the time I took his clothes off until he was able to put them back on. The pediatrician checked Camden first and then we talked to him before he checked Jaxsen. Once Camden was dressed he was completely fine. He would even wave and smile at the pediatrician. I guess he figured as long as he had his clothes on then there was nothing he could do to him. :) Camden weighs in at 30 pounds and is 33 inches tall. I believe they said he is in the 75th percentile for weight and 50th percentile for height. I can't believe my baby is going to be turning 2 next week. We have his birthday party with the family scheduled for Saturday. I am sure he will love opening up new toys!

Here are some pictures of him today. He came up with the bright idea to dip his nuk in the snow on our way in from the car. He would then scoop the snow and put it in his mouth. I can't imagine this snow being very clean anymore but you couldn't convince this kid to stop! He LOVES eating snow! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Izzy says - cool sweatshirt, Camden. :)