Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My crazy kids..

Here are some pictures from last Friday. Camden has started to pose for pictures with Jaxsen because he then gets to see what it looks like after I am done. He loves that part. I love how he is almost strangling Jaxsen in the picture below. :)
That same day, Camden wanted to wear his hood inside the house. I put it up on his head one time to be silly and after that it had to stay up. He also decided to wear his mittens inside. I love the things that go through kids' heads!! :)
I love Camden's face in this picture. It reminds me of Derrick. Anyone else think so? Please note that he is getting ready to catapult Jaxsen out of his seat. Thank goodness Jaxsen weighs that thing down or Camden probably could pop him out of it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I definitely see Derrick in that bottom picture of Camden and I know I have a picture of him with that same expression. I am going to hunt it down so you can look at them side by side!