HAPPY 4 MONTH BIRTHDAY BABY JAX!! This post is a little late but I wanted to add Jaxsen's measurements into the post and we didn't have his 4 month appointment until last night. Here is my little or should I say BIG 4 monther. Jaxsen - you have brought us so much joy in the 4 months that you have been here with us. Your brother loves tickling you and fetching you toys. You are becoming so social. You smile and talk to us all the time. You are not such a little baby. At four months, you are measuring in at 18 pounds 3.5 ounces and 26 inches long. Your brother was only 16 - 5 at his 4 month appointment. You are measuring in the 95 percentile for weight. What a chubber! That is why I like to call you chubbers all the time. I am sure that won't stick once you get older and start thinning out. Most 4 month olds are probably just starting to grow out of their 3 month clothes but not you! You are on to sizes 6 months and up. You tried cereal for the first time last week and for the second time last night. You seem to have gotten the hang of it now. You kept reaching for the spoon and diving into it. We love you so much and are so proud of you!!




1 comment:
FYI - Norrah was 19 pounds at 1 year. Woah, Jax, Woah!
Post a Comment