Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day at Grammy & Pappy's House

The kids and I made a trip down to my parent's house for an evening and the next day. Camden loves playing there. There is so much to do between the large yard, woods, Matty, and the tractors. He just can't get enough. We spent the morning playing outside then my mom and I went for a walk in town with the boys. Both of them fell asleep on our walk. We spent some time in at Pappy's work where Camden loves to "work" for Pappy. This involves sitting at my mom's desk where he draws, "answers" the phone, types on the computer, calculates prices on the calculator, and plays on the typewriter. Talking about this reminds me that I should try to take pictures one of these days. We spent a little time at the park across the street from Dad's work. Jaxsen LOVED swinging (as you can see in the pictures below). I didn't even think about putting sunscreen on the kids since it was a cooler day out. Whoops! I think Jaxsen's one cheek got a little sunburnt. Here are some pictures from our day.
Best buds!! Camden loves Matty!!
Riding his tractor. I will post a video of this shortly.
Camden thinks this is Elliott from "Out of Season." FYI - Matty is running circles around the yard at this time. She is not pooping in the background. Also, this is the neighbor's deer. My parents don't have fake deer in their yard. :)
Jax and me
Grammy took Camden for a tractor ride through the yard and the woods. He loved it!
Camden and Jaxsen both loved pretending to drive the tractor.
Just a swinging!!

No comments: