Friday, May 14, 2010

Enjoying a few more days with my kiddos....




Many of you know that we are heading out Sunday morning on a cruise to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. It is so hard to believe that it has finally arrived. This is our first long trip away without any kids. Honestly, I am a little excited, nervous, happy, and sad all at the same time. I am excited and happy to spend 7 days with my wonderful husband and 6 other good friends but I am sad and nervous about leaving our two wonderful boys behind. I know they will have tons of fun with their grandparents and I am sure they will be so spoiled that they will not even miss us at all. I guess I am worried about what it will be like when I return. Will Jaxsen remember us? Will Camden let me get out the door without thinking that I am leaving him behind for a week? Will Camden be a nightmare since he will get almost everything he wants for one week in our absence? That being said, I will force myself to focus on the excitement right now. We will deal with what happens when we return.

Here are a few pictures of the boys today - playing outside and in the car.

Camden's new favorite thing is to play in the car. This is the reason that our CD player is now broken but it keeps him so entertained, as you can tell. Almost everytime we get into or out of the car he asks if he can "play cars." Sometimes I just have to give in and this morning was one of those times.
While Camden was "play cars," Jaxsen was enjoying some time sitting with toys in the grass.

After Camden "play cars," he decided to mow the lawn for us and ride his Mickey car.






I do apologize for the layout of these pictures. I am not used to the new format on Blogger and right now I am not a fan!!

No comments: