I can't believe my baby is going to be 8 months old so soon. He is growing up so quickly. He is so close to crawling. He gets in the position but just can't seem to move. He loves to climb all over us and will not stay still. I think he is going to keep us VERY VERY busy once he is on the move. Jax is also ready to get his first tooth. I should look up when Camden got his. I think it was earlier than this. Jaxsen has been drooling and chewing on stuff since around 6 months but no tooth until this week. He continues to be the happy go lucky child but he has also started showing a temper when Camden takes things away from him or we are not feeding him fast enough. Overall Jaxsen is a great kid and a joy to be around. We love you Jaxsie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment