I am officially 28 years old. Ugghhh that sounds old. I think I stopped liking birthdays after I turned 24 years old. I don't need to get any older. I know that in reality 28 years old is not that old but still - I am almost 30!! YIKES!! I think that will be a hard birthday for me. Then you are an adult. You can no longer classify as a "young adult." I am grateful for a wonderful 28 years of life. I have been blessed by a wonderful family and awesome friends that I get to share my day to day joys, frustrations, and hurts with. I am blessed with a husband that is my true best friend, provider, and a wonderful father to my kids. I can honestly say that I love spending every day with him and that he challenges me in new ways. I have been blessed with two awesome and healthy children that bring so much joy to my life. And most importantly I have been blessed to be loved by the Lord who is the ultimate Father, provider, friend, and comfort in this life and beyond. I would not be the daughter, sister, wife, mother, or friend that I am without His love and example that pushes me to be more like him each day.
I had a wonderful day which involved setting no alarm (other than my children), hanging out with two awesome boys in my sweatpants, getting take out from Olive Garden, and enjoying my evening with my husband and kids. I could not ask for anything more perfect than that! I decided around noon to take a few snapshots of my day with the kids. I often cram so much into my days home that I forget to grab the camera so here are a few pictures of the kiddos on my birthday.
This is what happens when I allow my child to "dip" into the peanut butter jar. Does he ever love Peant butter!!







Brothers playing in Jaxsen's crib.
1 comment:
Aw, looks like you had a great day! We have that same crawly ball thing, the boys love it. Yay for a day of sweatpants!!! :)
Post a Comment