Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A few days in Greencastle

The boys and I went down to Greencastle from Friday to Saturday to spend some time with my family. We had fun going to the park, eating out, visiting Pappy's work, playing outside on the tractor, and playing with Matty. As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, Camden LOVES to visit my Dad's work. He pretends to answer the phone, type on the computer, type on the typewriter, and write up invoices. He would probably sit there for hours if we left him. Here are a few pictures that I quickly captured while he was working away.
The Mickey shirt he has on was a gift from Aunt Amber. She took a trip to Disney and brought back 2 t-shirts for the kids. Camden wanted to wear it on Friday right after she gave it to him. He then insisted on wearing it to bed Friday night and to play on Saturday. I finally had to fight him to strip it off of him Saturday night before we went out to eat. I think he would have worn it for a week straight if I would have let him.

Here are a few pictures of the boys playing outside on the tractors and bikes. Camden loves how he can ride his tractor with Matty on the road. It goes so much faster there than in the grass.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Ummm that last picture in the set from your Dad's office looks so much like Derrick. :)

My Organized Life said...

LOVE the Penn State hat! :)