This is a record for me. 3 posts in one day. I guess it makes up for my lack of posting this past month. Our family is very excited for Christmas. Surprisingly we have almost 80% of our shopping done and everything that we have received at the house or brought home is wrapped. Our decorations were up the weekend after Thanksgiving and now we are just wrapping up the little gifts that we have to pick up and counting down the days until Christmas. Here is a glimpse into our decorations and prep for the holiday.
Jaxsen's stocking is in the making. Anyone know where I can find some cute stocking hangers? We need one for Jaxsen so I think I am going to get new ones so that we have matching ones for our family. Any suggestions are welcome!
The start of my Nativity. I just need the stand and the wise men to finish it. Oh and maybe an angel and star. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment