I apologize for taking so much time between posts. The time has been flying around here. It is hard to believe that Jaxsen will turn 2 months in 3 days. Where has the past month gone? He is starting to stay awake more and more each day. He has started cooing which is so cute and we catch smiles every once and awhile. We are looking forward to when we can capture one on camera. Jaxsen has been starting to do great at night. He is still not sleeping through the entire night but he has been sleeping from between 9 and 10 until usually 3-5am. I guess that classifies as sleeping through the night for some books since they mean 7 hours but for me I am waiting on sleeping until at least 6 or 7. Anyways - Here are a few shots of our little guy from the past few weeks.
Hanging out with his cousin Lakyn. She is only 2 days older than him but so much smaller!
No comments:
Post a Comment