Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jaxsen - 2 months

It is so hard to believe that Jaxsen is 2 months already. We had his two month appointment and he is a chubby 13 pounds 4 ounces and 23 1/3 inches long. He is a pound larger than Camden was at this time. He is such a great baby. He started smiling at us around 6 weeks but there were only a few a day. In the past week or so he has started smiling all the time and cooing at us. Another AWESOME accomplishment for me is that he has started sleeping through the night this week. He has slept from 10 - 6am the past 4 nights. I am so grateful. I just hope it keeps up especially for when I go back to work next month. Here are some pictures I took of our little man today while Camden was sleeping - stay tuned for a picture of this. I love his puppy dog eyes and big cheeks!
In his bouncer seat - He loves it and so do we!

No more pictures Mom!

No comments: