This is a picture of what I found a week ago when I went to check on Camden at night. I had read to him and said goodnight to him the one night and later on that night we heard some pitter patters coming from upstairs. We joked that it would be funny to find him sleeping somewhere. I decided to peek in and check on Camden when I went up an hour or so later to lay Jaxsen down. I looked in his room and couldn't find him anywhere so I went to our room. I quickly noticed the little legs sticking out from our closet. He had fallen asleep on our shoes. I quickly called Derrick upstairs so that he could see what Camden had done. After taking a few pictures, Derrick carried Camden over to his own bed to sleep the rest of the night. Camden did this again the very next night. After that, we told him that he couldn't do it anymore. The past few nights and even for nap Camden has been refusing to go to sleep the way he used to. We are not sure if it is because he is scared or just not wanting to go to bed. Saturday Camden cried for 2 hours during his nap time. He wouldn't give in. Luckily he has been crying for only 10 minutes or so the past few times. It is so sad but we just don't know what to do for him. He has been such a good sleeper up to this point. Hopefully it is a stage that he gets over very quickly!! Anyways - I just had to share the picture of our child sleeping in our closet. :)Monday, December 7, 2009
Sleeping in the closet...
This is a picture of what I found a week ago when I went to check on Camden at night. I had read to him and said goodnight to him the one night and later on that night we heard some pitter patters coming from upstairs. We joked that it would be funny to find him sleeping somewhere. I decided to peek in and check on Camden when I went up an hour or so later to lay Jaxsen down. I looked in his room and couldn't find him anywhere so I went to our room. I quickly noticed the little legs sticking out from our closet. He had fallen asleep on our shoes. I quickly called Derrick upstairs so that he could see what Camden had done. After taking a few pictures, Derrick carried Camden over to his own bed to sleep the rest of the night. Camden did this again the very next night. After that, we told him that he couldn't do it anymore. The past few nights and even for nap Camden has been refusing to go to sleep the way he used to. We are not sure if it is because he is scared or just not wanting to go to bed. Saturday Camden cried for 2 hours during his nap time. He wouldn't give in. Luckily he has been crying for only 10 minutes or so the past few times. It is so sad but we just don't know what to do for him. He has been such a good sleeper up to this point. Hopefully it is a stage that he gets over very quickly!! Anyways - I just had to share the picture of our child sleeping in our closet. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment