Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Camden - 21 months

Here are a few recent pictures of Camden who is now 21 months. It is hard to believe he will be turning 2 in less than 3 months. This picture was taken today. We went to Mom's group this morning and like usual Camden fell asleep on the way home. I brought him into the house and sat him on the couch. He usually does not stay asleep so I figured we would eat lunch, play a little, and then he could take his usual nap. I had to feed Jaxsen and during that time Camden fell asleep sitting up. (I missed taking a picture of him then.) After I fed Jaxsen, I decided to try to wake Camden up. I took off his shoes and jacket and told him that we would eat some lunch. He was awake and was moving around so I walked out into the kitchen to put some lunch together for him. I came back in and found him like this. He has been sleeping like this for at least an hour and a half. I am just waiting to see how long he will sleep. No more messing with him! :)


I believe I posted a little over a week ago that we were having problems with Camden sleeping for nap and bed time. I am happy to report that the past week and a half have gotten better. He is back to falling asleep without crying. We just leave his light on until he falls asleep. I am so happy we do not have to hear him screaming anymore!!

No comments: