We woke up to about a half inch of snow this morning. It was flurrying and snowing most of the morning but I never even thought about taking Camden out for pictures. During his afternoon nap, I was looking at pictures and I realized that I should capture his first snow so once he woke up from his nap we went outside to take a few shots. It was very cold so we didn't stay out very long and unfortunately it was not flurrying or snowing any longer. A lot of the snow had melted but I still managed to get a few pictures of him before he broke down. Here are a few of the ones I got.
Checking out the snow!
Getting excited about the snow!
Taste testing the snow!
Here Mom, you try!

Checking out the snow!
Getting excited about the snow!
Taste testing the snow!
Here Mom, you try!
Okay! I think I have had enough!
REALLY MOM! I have had enough!!
No comments:
Post a Comment