I apologize that it took me until the Wednesday following Halloween to post some more pics of our little monkey. The truth is that we were so busy this weekend that we didn't get to take all of the pics that I wanted to. I had hopes of taking some pictures outside where there is better lighting and usually better backgrounds but our weekend was just too busy. I had plans to take the pictures today but I missed the sunshine due to my Mom and sister coming to visit and Camden taking a late afternoon nap. I still have plans to take pictures but it may not be until Friday or the weekend. For that reason, I thought I would post the pictures that I do have of our little monkey.
The little monkey and his favorite Auntie Amber!
Auntie Amber, Mommy, and Camden
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Halloween Pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment