Friday, November 21, 2008

30 Days of Thanksgiving

Day #17 - JOBS
I have been thanking God constantly for our jobs lately. With the way that the economy is going, it is hard to not realize how much we have been blessed with and to just stand in front of the Lord with a grateful heart! I am grateful that my husband's employer has been keeping busy finding houses and jobs to do especially with the housing market the way that it is. We continue to be blessed and provided for! I am also grateful for my job which allows me to be a mom and an accountant. It provides stable income for our family and a flexible schedule that allows me to make sure I am putting priorities on our son!

Day #18 - A CHRISTIAN HUSBAND
I know that I have already given thanks for my husband but this one is different because it is focusing on one of the qualities of him that I am so grateful for. I am grateful for my Christian husband who is on fire for the Lord. This past week, I have stopped during our daily routine a couple of times to thank the Lord for Derrick and his relationship with our Savior. I am so proud of what God is doing in his life and to see him being an example for our son! There is nothing better than knowing that my husband is spending time with the Lord and growing in his relationship with the Lord. It is an encouragement to me in my daily walk!

Day #19 - THE GYM
So I have been slowly getting back into the routine of going to the gym. Due to our schedule, I can only go 2 times a week however that is better than nothing. I usually do not look forward to going to the gym however I am always happy that I did once it is all over and I am back home. I enjoy having the slight ache in my muscles and knowing it is because my body got a workout. I am grateful that I have a gym down the road and that it only costs $10 a month! I am also grateful that I have a gym buddy. We usually get to go together and the time seems to go so much faster when we are talking!! :)

Day #20 - PANERA BAGELS
I LOVE PANERA BAGELS! I know that they are not the best for you so I try not to have them too much. We decided to bring bagels to the client that I was at as a thank you. This meant that I got to enjoy one as well! My favorite is the Cinnamon Crunch, toasted, with honey walnut cream cheese! YUMMM!!

Day #21 - SWEATPANTS
We woke up this morning to snow on the ground. Once I got out of the shower, I was trying to figure out what I wanted to wear today and decided on sweatpants since it was snowy out and just looked COLD! Later I had to pick out what Camden should wear and sweatpants and a sweatshirt just looked cozy for him too SO today I am grateful for sweatpants! Nothing is better than being in sweatpants all day long and just relaxing. I am so happy that I did not have to go to work today or I wouldn't have been able to enjoy my sweatpants!

No comments: