Day # 8 - Photographs
I am so grateful for photographs. I love to take them, to look at them, and to reminisce over them. We were blessed by our friends Holly and Anthony yesterday who took family pictures for us. (You can see our sneak peak at www.photosformyfriends.shutterfly.com. Just scroll down to the bottom and click on the folder named Hulocks). They are both amazing photographers. I love so many of them and I don't know how I will decide 1 or even 3 to put in our Christmas card. I think I have looked through them at LEAST 10 times since Holly posted them last night! I am so excited to see the rest of them!
Day #9 - Caffeine
I love all forms of caffeine....chocolate, diet soda, and coffee! It is all wonderful to me especially on a Monday morning. I need some type of caffeine on the mornings that I head to work. I love buying a hot cup of coffee with lots of special flavors and sugar but I do not love the cost. I am learning to love my homemade coffee. It is so much cheaper and still does the trick! Here's to CAFFEINE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment